Your Oracle E-Business Suite users have reporting problems yet you’re not sure where to start. Some of them are asking for real-time, operational reporting. Others have requests for historical trending, which may require a data warehouse. Meanwhile, your executives are looking for dashboards that provide aggregated analytics, with the ability to drill to detail. Can OBI EE satisfy all of them?
Join Noetix for this event where we'll explain how to get the fastest value from OBI EE, while providing solutions for all of your users’ requirements. Topics discussed in this event include:
- Identify key components of OBI EE
- Access the most extensive library of BI content, covering the most E-Business Suite subject areas
- Link NoetixViews to OBI EE to instantly provide self-service real-time operational reporting
- Add Noetix Analytics to provide strategic reporting for trending and analysis
- Deliver that information automatically into OBI EE data models
- Integrate information from additional data sources