20,000 tables. 600,000 columns. One never-ending headache.
Does this sound like a productive way to spend your work week? Oracle E-Business Suite has every kind of data in it and using Tableau to access the wealth of information inside isn’t a problem. Trying to make heads or tails of data structure is though.
Magnitude Software together with Tableau provides a simpler and more concise experience when trying to unlock Oracle EBS data. Learn how these two technologies, when leveraged together, can shorten the time between having nothing but rows and columns of data, to actually having actionable, visual analytics at your fingertips that allow you to take decisive steps.
Magnitude Software (formerly Noetix) helps Tableau users tackle their Oracle EBS environments by providing smart data objects that:
- Simplify the complexity of Oracle EBS tables
- Include configuration-specific EBS flexfields
- Are fully documented with rich business descriptions
- Are searchable to find the right object to satisfy your specific data needs
- Provide upgrade protection across Oracle EBS releases